Embedded Software Engineer
Job LocationsUS-MD-Annapolis Junction
Are you a strategic thinker who enjoys working on complex issues and are you looking to use your skills and talents to support dynamic customers with challenging missions? Then we would like to talk to you about working on tomorrow's challenges today. Client is looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to join our team supporting a project focused on offensive cyber development, vulnerability research, and capabilities development. The successful candidate should have strong C and assembly knowledge along with excellent debugging skills.
• Design, develop, debug and modify embedded software
• Analyze requirements and determine which requirements have a software component
• Research vulnerabilities and develop proof of concepts
• Contribute to team software development efforts including design, implementation, test and release of tools.
• Perform analysis on a diverse array of systems, ranging from Windows to Linux, and embedded enterprise
- Experienced with low-level software such as drivers, kernel level development, and general bring-up and debug on the boundaries of hardware and software
- Background working on solutions based on Arm, x86 and PowerPC platforms for Linux, RTOS, and SoC
- Excellent debugging skills
- At least two (2) years of experience in the following programming, scripting and query languages:
- C, C++, Assembly (Intel, Motorola, and/or PowerPC), Java, Perl, Python, C Shell, Bash, and SQL.
- In addition to the minimum requirements above, the individual shall have familiarity with the following:
- Characteristics of embedded system development
- At least one (1) hardware design language or writing applications for embedded systems
Must have a minimum of nine (9) years of embedded engineering experience and a high school diploma; or a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics or similar technical major and five (5) years of embedded engineering experience; or a Master's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics or similar technical major and two (2) years of embedded engineering experience.
- Must have TS/SCI with FS Poly
We specialize in Crypto, Software development, Cybersecurity, Android mobile device security including app development and Research and development.
Role: Embedded Software Engineer
Location: Annapolis Junction,
Apply for this job now.