Warehouse worker Purpose: To properly package items, weigh packages and print product labels. Warehouse duties, including shipping and receiving, unloading and loading trucks, fulfilling orders, and inventory control. Shipping clerk duties, you will be responsible for monitoring the merchandise leaving warehouse. This includes creating shipping documents, pulling inventory from shelves and track shipment delivery status when needed.
Warehouse Worker Responsibilities:
- Package items by following instruction on process sheet.*
- Print labels and label product.**
- Weight packages.**
- Handle and lift up to 70 LBS. without restrictions.**
- Load and unload trucks.**
- Band & wrap shipments.**
- Record data on process sheets & ship advisers.**
- Fulfilling orders**
- Create Bills Of Lading & compare BOL against actual merchandise.**
- Maintain inventory control**
- Create shipments
WAREHOUSE WORKER QUALIFICATIONS**
- 1-2 years previous warehouse experience**
- able to pass criminal background check and drug screen**
- forklift experience preferred****
- good attendance ****
- positive attitude****
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
Midwest Staffing Group is proud to be part of the Thoemke Enterprise umbrella! Thoemke Enterprise has 5 companies owned and operated by Joe Thoemke with locations in Florida, Arizona and Minnesota. Midwest Staffing Group takes pride in being an industry leader in temporary staffing.
Midwest Staffing Group is not your "traditional staffing" agency, we don't just send you an employee. Midwest Staffing Group is a staffing company that specializes in helping you find innovative ways to increase productivity and profitability.
Since opening in 1990, Midwest Staffing Group has worked towards excellence for our employees and our clients. Our success is due to the intelligent, talented people who work well together focused on a common goal: To uphold our commitment to our Employees and Client.
Role: Warehouse Worker
Apply for this job now.