My clients are a high profile, well known couple in the media and film industries. Seeking a proactive admin assistant/ secretary to help with the smooth running of their busy lives. The job is four days a week based in a central London Office.
The candidate will have a positive personality and optimistic mindset. It is important to have excellent communication skills and good knowledge of MS Windows / Apple. This role also require a high level of organisation and multi - tasking!
Duties might include:
• Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments for the family and children
• Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
• Reminding the principals of important tasks and deadlines
• Managing paperwork for a number of properties and vehicles
• Managing all filing systems
• Event organisation – mainly family celebrations ranging from small groups to large parties
• Handling budgeting and managing personal finances
• Arranging staff payroll
• Running errands
• Keeping on top of memberships, direct debits and account passwords
• Dealing with invoices and handling bill payments
• Liaise closely with family PA/Household Manager
• Filing, emailing, bookkeeping
• Liaise with agents re the principles work schedule
• Fulfil ad-hoc requests
- Hold a UK driving license and be comfortable driving around London
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Be totally unflappable
- Be warm and family minded, a bit of ‘homemaker’
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, we can only get back to those who are successful.