Would you like to work with the market leading team of Indirect Tax compliance service specialists serving an unrivalled range of prestigious clients? Are you open to new ways of working and capitalising on investment in automation enabling you to be at the forefront of change and innovation in the VAT operations area?
Capital Tax Recruitment are currently partnering with a Big 4 accountancy practice who are looking to recruit a seasoned indirect tax manager with an interest in developing their expertise in indirect tax compliance. The successful candidate will be responsible for the review of indirect tax returns using the latest indirect tax technology and will also have the opportunity to work on ad-hoc global Indirect Tax compliance projects.
The successful candidates responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring relevant tax legislation and ensuring VAT processes meet technical requirements.
- Develop and maintain client relationships for a portfolio of clients.
- VAT technical and accounting review of draft returns and exemption reports.
- Dealing with client financial data and processing into indirect tax technology.
- Keeping up to date with legislation and practical changes which impact VAT compliance.
- Understand the client process and identify opportunities to assist clients further.
The successful candidate will have the enviable opportunity to build invaluable global VAT compliance awareness and technical skills and gain experience working on complex and challenging assignments. This is an excellent platform for building your career within Indirect Tax and opportunities for training are available. Interest in this role is very high so to avoid disappointment suitable parties should apply urgently by sending their CV to:
#removed# and a member of our team will be in touch soon.