We’re seeking 4-6 Bulk Warehouse personnel for a client in Coxsackie. We need people who can handle lifting cases of products, and loading those materials onto trailers for 8 hours per day. This is physical work, but has great hours, and can turn into a fantastic long term career opportunity. It’s not for the so-so type, and more for people who like to stay active, busy and productive for a full work day.
Take case load products (small, medium, large) and fill a trailer with them from top to bottom. You’ll essentially be building walls and stacks of boxes inside of a tractor trailer, so it can be delivered to customers.
You’ll also be trained in order selection/stocking duties. This involves use of cherry picker equipment (fork lifts that raise you 10, 20, and 30 feet into the air). You’ll be required to wear a safety harness to keep you tethered to the lift to go up and down in the storage racks with the products to either pick them for orders, or put them away.
- Prior warehouse or stocking, inventory experience
- Candidates with Prior forklift experience and certification are encouraged to apply
- Ability to bend, twist, and lift 50 lbs of products consistently throughout a shift.
- Ability to learn to operate powered industrial equipment (forklift/Cherry picker)
- Ability to work at a peak height of 30 feet while harnessed
- Good safety record
- Able to follow simple, specific instructions for tasks at hand
- Ability to get along well with others and work independently
- Forklift Experience preferred
Shift hours for this role is 12pm to 8:30pm and 4:00pm to 2:00am, Monday through Friday. Possible overtime hours near peak periods (i.e. Cyber Monday, Black Friday).
We work with clients in multiple industries for a variety of roles. We've been in business since 1979 and have a history of matching people up with great opportunities. Our hallmark is our level of service so you know where you stand throughout the hiring process.
Role: Warehouse Worker
Apply for this job now.