Air Conditioning Engineer
Working for one of the world's leading Mechanical and Electrical / Facilities Management maintenance companies. Based in the UK they have a turnover of over £3.5 billion and employ a workforce in excess of 80,000 worldwide. With a presence in the FTSE 250 the company can offer excellent levels of job security, real and attainable career development and the chance to work on large blue chip clients buildings.
About the role:
Our client is looking for a reliable, professional and experienced air conditioning engineer to cover service maintenance works. The successful candidate will provide a professional service working on a varied selection of air conditioning systems.
A general experience of HVAC and M&E plant and controls would be advantageous and an ability and desire to work on various aspects of a buildings facilities.
What we are looking for:
- An individual with relevant experience in Building Services Engineering, across a variety of sectors
- A proactive individual who takes initiative and is able to work within a team, but interactive on a wider business scale
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Passionate about achieving the right solution for every client
- Be able to manage a challenging and varied workload whilst assisting team members where required
- Previous HVAC industry experience
- Experience working on a variety of air conditioning systems such as VRV's, VRF's, Splits, Multi Splits, DX systems and AHU's
- A full UK driving license
- NVQ level 2/3 in Air conditioning & refrigeration
- C&G F-gas
- C&G 17 th /18 th Edition (Desirable but not essential)
- NVQ/C&G Plumbing level 2/3 (Desirable but not essential)
- A DBS background check will be performed for this role
- Valid driving license with no more than 6 points
- Salary £30K - £34K (Depending on experience)
- Company Vehicle, fuel card etc.
- Travel Time Paid
- Overtime Opportunities
- Paid Holidays
If you are interested please apply with your CV or call Jamie on 0121 809 1999