InSync consulting has immediate needs for 3 ICU Registered Nurses.
- Position: Critical care RN
- Nov-Dec Start dates
- 13 Week Contracts
- Shifts: 12 Hour - Nights/Days
Our agency is in need of several ICU Registered Nurses (RN) for an acute care facility in Las Vegas, NV. We’re looking for highly professional ICU RN's who are caring, compassionate and dedicated to patient care. We offer a positive, upbeat work environment where all medical personnel work together for the good of the patient, and we hope you’ll want to join our team.
- Delivering exceptional patient care in the acute setting.
- Working on a collaborative team and independently as an experienced nurse.
- Utilizing critical thinking and evidenced based practices.
- At least 2 years of Acute Care ICU RN experience within the last 4 years
- Current NV RN License
- Current BLS - AHA Accredited
About the Assignment:
- Up to $1,725 weekly
- 12 hour NOC/DAY shifts available, Full time, 36 hours a week
- Direct Deposit, paid weekly.
- Stipends available for those commuting/traveling
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance available
- 24/7 On Call and Payroll/HR Access
- Ongoing Assignment; Possible temp to perm.
- Super-fast turn around
InSync is a national provider of staffing services. A boutique company where our employees are #1. Our Ultra COOL staffing teams offer uncompromising customer service and are committed to matching talented professionals with the ideal jobs, personally tailored to each individual's preferences. Job seekers rely on InSync for our aggressive and outside the box recruitment services and enjoy the many unique benefits that InSync offers. Let our team help you find assignments that best match your immediate and future career needs. To see more positions that we are recruiting for, check out our careers page on our website. #
Role: (RN) Registered Nurse - CCU Critical care
Location: Las Vegas,
Apply for this job now.