The Senior Quality Assurance Engineer is a member of the Client Engineering team with a focus on more complex quality assurance testing as it relates to the Desktop, Web and iOS/Android applications of our messaging products for the healthcare market. This role also has some customer-facing support and troubleshooting responsibilities to ensure our testing strategy and approach is designed for the highest possible quality experience by our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Take an active role assessing product quality and troubleshooting issues in hospitals
- Understand customer use cases and propose updates and solutions
- Be a product functionality expert
- Create and improve test plans and test cases for mobile, desktop, and web product functionality.
- Work in partnership with peer engineers to create and execute tests for all aspects of the product including performance, scalability, and load testing.
- Take a lead role in defining overall QA test strategy.
- Identify areas for process improvements, and lead efforts to remediate the issues.
- Stay current with researching new testing technologies and improving existing solutions.
- Active participation in Requirements and Design reviews.
- Build tools and scripts to facilitate automated testing.
- Employ metrics for monitoring results and progress.
- Mentor other team members.
- Peer reviews of Test Plans and Test Cases.
- Execution of both manual and automated functional tests.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- 5+ years’ relevant QA experience.
- Solid understanding of SQA methodologies, techniques and approaches.
- 2+ years’ experience focused on mobile applications for iOS and Android. Cloud experience also required.
- Experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Experience testing applications on several of the following platforms: Windows, MacOS, iOS, Android, Linux
- Experience working in an Agile (preferably Scrum) environment.
- Can lead and persuade others without authority in a team environment.
- Completed multiple release cycles and shipped products used by thousands of people.
- Experience developing test automation tools and scripts.
- Experience with biometrics and authentication is a plus
- Experience with healthcare technologies desirable.
- Experience in testing for all aspects of the product including performance, scalability, and load testing
- Experience with testing in and managing virtual environments (ex: VMware, Citrix)
Role: Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Apply for this job now.