To ensure that inventory accuracies and inventory control methods comply with the standards set by the operation. You will be expected to maintain and conduct inventory cycle counts, use logic in finding lost product, and will provide daily inventory analysis to solve inventory problems for all. At times daily over time may be required.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Research inventory discrepancies; make the necessary changes in the warehouse management system when needed and communicate to Management.
- Run necessary reports to manage inventory and file.
- Resolve inventory issues in a timely manner.
- Maintain inventory reports according to standard documentation and archiving procedures.
- Perform cycle counts.
- Provide back up support to receiving and the warehouse group when and where needed.
- Perform other warehouse tasks as assigned.
- Organize, label and Maintain Inventory locations.
- Excel, Word, and Outlook Experience
- Ability to operate forklift as needed.
- Locate New/ Printed items in Inventory.
- Positive “can do” customer focus and attitude
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Reliable regarding punctuality and attendance
- 1 year experience in inventory control preferred.
- Good problem solving, analytical and math skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills to be able to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external customers.
- Ability to be on your feet for long periods at a time.
- Able to lift team 50 lbs.
- Climb up and down 25 stairs - throughout the day
- Possesses a solid understanding of inventory-related best practices.
- Self-motivated; capable of working independently
Key Behavioral Expectations:
- Responsiveness / Urgency - Responds to requests for service in a timely and thorough manner; Does what is necessary to ensure customer satisfaction; Personally responsible; Works hours necessary to complete assigned work; Is regularly present and punctual, arriving prepared for work; Is committed to doing the best job possible
- Communication - Writes and speaks effectively; Demonstrates openness and honesty; Listens well; Asks questions to ensure understanding; Regularly updates manager on progress of tasks and assignments
- Adaptability / Flexibility - Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events; Performs a wide variety of tasks and changes focus quickly as demands change; Manages transitions from task to task effectively
- Service Attitude - Positive “Yes, I will help you with that.” attitude with all team members, customers, and vendors. Customer (internal and external) focused; Responds promptly to requests; Solicits feedback to improve service; Meets commitments; Willing to go above and beyond to provide extraordinary service.
- Teachable - Listens to instructions carefully and completes tasks accordingly; Lifelong learner attitude; Seeks out opportunities to learn new skills; Learns from mistakes and approaches them with humility and ownership
- Planning/Organizing - Arranges oneself and surroundings to achieve greater efficiency; Uses time efficiently
- Initiative - Seeks increased responsibilities; Plans work and carries out tasks; Identifies problems and immediately notifies manager; Communicates ideas for improvement to manager for consideration
· Team Focus - Able to work and excel in a team environment; Voluntarily assist others in the department when individual workloads vary; fosters an environment where teamwork is valued and rewarded
Key Performance Indicators:
· Team members will be evaluated on production output of “estimate” versus “actual” time for operation.
· Each department has chargeable hour goals. Team members will be expected to maximize their production efficiency and will be evaluated on their chargeable hours' percentage.
- Maintain an on time attendance record of 90% or better and do not exceed the number of excused and unexcused tardys and absences.
· Team members will be expected to maintain and/or improve the cleanliness and organizational readiness of their work station and machine.
We are Creative Print Communicators. At the heart of each project we produce is a passion for creating a unique, attention-grabbing piece that gets results, helping to propel our client's company forward. We lend our expertise, insight and understanding of what will and won't work, so that our clients don't waste time and money recreating the wheel. We focus on ways to improve our customers communication, enhance their brand and increase their profits, with everything we do.
Role: Fulfillment Inventory Clerk
Apply for this job now.