Campbell Corporation is a fun, fast growing, and forward-thinking company that specializes in window film and security glass installations. You will be working directly under the (very creative) CEO and his assistants.
As an intern, you will be using our professional gear, computers, and software, and working with other photographers, videographers, and editors who will assist with teaching you the skills needed to produce the compelling, dynamic and visually enticing assets we use to further our brand awareness and marketing reach.
In addition to working on in-house green screen videos and photo shoots, you will be sent on local Los Angeles, Orange County and San Diego assignments on a regular basis to gather b-roll and images from job sites for later editing assignments. You should have familiarity with YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram platforms.
Our ideal candidate is someone with a discerning eye for perfection - the optimum perspective and lighting, and a natural talent for capturing compelling images. Existing filming and video editing skills are essential, but you should also have an open mind and be eager to learn.
This is a part-time 20-30 hour per week position and pays $14 hr. Some occasional out of town travel may be required - but usually, only a few short 2-3 day trips a year. You will report directly to the CEO and his assistants.
• Candidate must be enrolled and taking courses at a four-year college or university, with a minimum of two years completed, and majoring in film, mass communications or similar
• Experiences with photo/video editing software, such as Adobe CC versions of Lightroom, Photoshop and Premiere Pro (After Effects a major bonus)
• Ability to prioritize/balance multiple projects at once.
• Resourceful and innovative.
• Creative/strategic thinker.
• Tech savvy: familiarity with social networking tools, Internet research tools, Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
Campbell Window Film is one of the largest window film companies in the country. We provide window tinting and security glazing services for commercial and residential customers. In business for over 30 years and a four-time recipient of 3M's Dealer of the Year award, we are the window film and security glass provider of choice for many prominent commercial properties.
Our residential film and security services are protecting people and property throughout Southern California.
We believe in the power of the team. By surrounding ourselves with the brightest, self-driven accomplishers, we thrive in a like-minded environment. We are looking for the brightest candidates to help us grow to new heights. We do this by working together to achieve our common goals as well as our individual career goals.
Role: Videography - Photography Intern
Location: Huntington Beach,
Apply for this job now.