Company: CREATIVE FINANCIAL STAFFING
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
CFS has partnered with a Grand Rapids company that is looking to hire an Accounts Receivable Specialist. Our client is the market leader and one of the most innovative manufacturers within their industry. The Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for all accounts receivable related functions including billing and collections as well as coordination with insurance brokers for proofs of insurance and maintenance of valid licensing/tags for company vehicles while building and maintaining internal and external customer relationships.
Accounts Receivable Duties:
- Prepare and submit invoices for completed work of Sales and Service Divisions in manner as directed by each customer which may include portals established for this purpose.
- Process and monitor all incoming payments by recording and posting in an accurate and timely manner.
- Reconcile accounts receivable ledger to ensure all payments are properly posted.
- Create and maintain effective collections process including building customer relationships to ensure timely payment completed in a professional, yet approachable manner.
- Booking data from bank statement on monthly basis.
- Compile required information for financials, monthly and year-end.
- Maintain documentation and up-to-date license plates/tags for all company vehicles.
- Liaison/coordinate with insurance brokers for general, commercial, auto, and workers compensation liability to provide proofs of insurance to customers as requested.
- Assists in establishing Accounting Department practices/processes.
- Supports Finance Manager with special projects as assigned.
Accounts Receivable Qualifications:
- 3+ years within an Accounts Receivable position
- Demonstrated knowledge and skill with MS Programs including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work closely with cross-functional teams
- Strong skill to work with limited supervision, using personal discretion and judgement while performing all tasks