Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) - MUST HAVE A FULL UK DRIVING LICENCE
£27,300 - £29,700 per annum
We are recruiting for this exciting opportunity based in the Newton Abbott area. Our client has a 14-bed mixed gender, short-stay, open unit which provides a nurse-led acute step-down service for people who are in or recovering from a mental health crisis. Their service model is to step people down from an acute ward and provide recovery goal-based interventions in order to support them back into the community. They work closely with people to help them develop and achieve their own goals within a highly recovery focused multi-disciplinary environment.
What's in it for you? -
- Competitive salary
- 33 days annual leave entitlement inclusive of bank holidays
- Opportunities for continues professional development
- Annual NMC registration fees remunerated
Duties & Responsibilities -
- To be a proactive, skilled member of the ward multi-disciplinary team.
- To have knowledge of and experience in providing individual and group clinical/therapy work.
- To demonstrate effective leadership and assist with providing advice and guidance to non-qualified staff and students.
- To be responsible for the provision and maintenance of effective therapeutic relationships, which at all times acknowledges the rights and personal dignity, and encourages opportunity for growth and development, of the person using this service.
- To work in line with agreed safeguarding protocols at all times.
- To engage actively in required training.
Role requirements -
- RMC qualification
- NMC registration
- Demonstrable effective leadership qualities
- A working knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Experience of assessing complex health and wellbeing needs and developing individual care plans.
If this fantastic opportunity interests you, please apply today with an up-to-date CV and an RSD Recruitment Professional will be in contact!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for RSD Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Follow RSD Recruitment on your favourite social networks - LinkedIn & Facebook