We are looking for motivated, reliable people to join our dedicated team to support people with learning & physical disabilities to live personalised, rewarding lives in the community within Bracknell, Wokingham and Reading areas.
We were rated Outstanding for the standard of "Caring" on our last CQC inspection (2017) and are looking for staff who are committed to continuing and developing our services.
Full time/part time/waking nights?sleep-in shifts.
You must be available to work weekend as part of a rota system.
Salary range from £17,680 to £20,800 a year for a 40 hour week dependent on the nature of the service and job specification. (not including sleep-overs where worked).
- Enhanced bank holiday rate
- Opportunities for overtime
- 28 Days leave per year (pro rata).
- Pension scheme with employer/employee contribution
- Free Training and Induction
- On-going training and personal development
- Qualification Recognition - Financial bonus on award of accredited Diploma/Apprentice
- Long Service Awards - Financial Bonus for each five year's service
Please note a full driving licence is highly desirable.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
You will be required to obtain an enhanced CRB before you commence employment with us.
Please feel free to contact us if you want any further information.
Role: Support Worker Learning Disabilities
Location: Reading, Berkshire, England
Apply for this job now.