Mortgage Investor Services Specialist JOB SUMMARY:
An Investor Accountant will support daily and monthly operations in Corporate Accounting, Investor Accounting, Cash Processing, Escrow, & Cash Reconciliation as well as process recast, subordinations, and partial releases.
Mortgage Investor Services Specialist ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Reconciles daily & monthly bank accounts & clears reconciling items within deadline.
- Develops & maintains written procedures for reconciling accounts.
- Implements process improvements that will improve investor accounting & servicing.
- Proactively prepares for audits through proper documentation & transparency.
- Processes partial release requests working with Legal Department when necessary.
- Processes recast.
- Performs related responsibilities as required or assigned.
Mortgage Investor Services Specialist REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Excel and Word skills
- Ability to identify & implement process improvements
- Knowledge of mortgage operations and account reconciliation procedures preferred.
- Associate's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Math or related required
- At least 1-2 years of related accounting experience
- Prefer Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Math or related required
Gateway Mortgage Group is a privately owned, full-service mortgage company that has been in business since 2000. We employ over 1,200 people and maintain Corporate offices in Jenks, OK, and Dallas and Irving, TX - we also have over 150 retail offices in 42 states. We provide mortgage services to approximately 125,000 customers each year and will generate more than $6 billion in new loans in 2018. While that is all impressive, our passion of Strengthening Families is at the core of the Gateway Vision!
Role: Mortgage Investor Services Specialist
Apply for this job now.