Solution Architecture Object-ODD/Application Design/DevTRVJP3715
6 Month Contract – Right to Hire
NO C2C, NO STEM OPT EAD, NO VISA’S ONLY TN VISA
Enterprise Operations Technology is in search of a self-motivated, information technology professional to join the team. This individual will be responsible for providing detailed application designs for the Guaranteed Cost Billing portfolio and providing technical leadership/oversight of initiatives during the development phases. This individual will work closely with architecture and leadership to ensure adherence to the business and technical roadmaps.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
· Provide Solution Architecture, including conceptual design, blueprint & technical design services, project team leadership, governance & quality assurance
· Development of architectural positions, proofs of concept, patterns, reference architectures and other architectural standards of reference for decision guidance
· Assists in the development of high level estimates and cost/benefit analysis
· Ensures the overall integrity, affordability and viability of solutions.
· Highlight areas of high complexity, and offer the business options to reduce complexity and increase efficiencies.
· Document high-level design using appropriate design artifacts. Communicate high-level design to technical leads and development team.
· Review low-level design and code produced by development team to insure adherence to design, as well as coding standards.
· Maintain vision/strategy for evolving applications over time in the design roadmap. Communicate to stakeholders and agile teams.
· Define, communicate, and help train agile teams on application standards (coding standards, technology choices), best practices, and appropriate tools.
· Ensure application designs meet well-documented, clear SLA and requirements goals (ex. performance, scalability, availability).
· Conduct design retrospectives after major milestones and increment completion. Update design roadmap and application standards as necessary based on the retrospective results.
· Provide technical expertise and coaching to team members.
· Ensures the appropriate use of existing technology assets, shared resources and common utilities to achieve maximum reuse and interoperability.
· Institutionalizes architectural knowledge (such as reference architectures, patterns and reusable components).
· Works with other application and technical architects to determine opportunities to utilize existing assets, products, and intellectual capital where appropriate
· Develop ongoing knowledge of current and emerging technologies. Identify new and emerging solutions, assess relevance and potential value to the organization, and present findings to teammates and management
Education, Work Experience & Knowledge
· Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred.
· 8 years of programming/development experience preferred.
· Experience as a technical lead preferred.
Job Specific & Technical Skills & Competencies
· Experience with object-oriented, enterprise, application design and development
· Superior written communication, verbal communication, and facilitation skills
· Experience with Java, Angular, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, and Microservices preferred
· Experience with large mainframe batch-based systems preferred
· Experience working in the Scaled Agile Framework preferred
· Knowledge of the property/casualty insurance business preferred
· Experience in vendor teamwork and working with onshore and offshore partners
· Employee management
· Report Compiling
· Technical Writing
· System Design
ADPI, LLC Premier IT Staffing Company dealing with LARGE Direct Clients Only.
Role: Solution Architecture Object-ODD/Application Design/DevTRVJP3715
Apply for this job now.