SND Staffing is looking for Warehouse Associates to work in Hunt Valley, Md. The idea candidates must posses the following attributes:
- Demonstrates working knowledge or proficiency in one or more assigned areas within the Distribution Center working as a Warehouse Associate
- Accurately performs multiple warehouse operations tasks assigned to the individual
- Demonstrates basic material handling/ packaging /warehouse equipment skills
- Performs one or more warehouse operations functions within the operating guidelines of the facility
- Demonstrates effective oral communication skills
- Works to understand complex functional situations by paying attention to the details of the tasks at hand and by breaking them down into smaller pieces
- Ensures that customers have a positive experience; commits to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Performing housekeeping, inventory control, maintaining a clean work environment, and complying with all QRA/EHS and safety requirements
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1-2 years distribution warehouse experience preferred
- Must possess effective communication skills
- Ability to operate or willingness to learn material handling equipment (Pallet Jack)
- Ability to work standing for long periods of time with frequent stooping or bending
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Ability to be detail oriented, quality focused, self-motivated and work in a team oriented environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced distribution environment while meeting established distribution quotas and standards
- Must be flexible to work overtime as needed
- Reliable transportation
- Must be available on weekends.
SND Staffing is more than just a staffing company. We are part of your community! We are proud to serve our region In selecting the most qualified Staff in the light industrial industry. If you are looking for a Job, we are always looking for hard-working and qualified individuals to represent our agency. If you want your company to be more productive, there is no better place to start than a hard-working employee that is hand selected by an SND Staffing recruiter!
Whether you are looking for temporary or permanent employment we can help to provide the Job you want in the industries that we serve. We cover all 3 shifts in order to give you the best chance at finding employment. By choosing SND staffing you have the advantage of finding employment quickly as we have clients who are eager to use a hard-working individual like you!
SND Staffing is the best choice in the DMV for a company or individual to operate at their full potential. We work and live in the communities that we serve. Our goal is to provide great companies with a great staff, in order to generate a productive working environment in which people, and companies can thrive. We are dedicated to the Job and to providing the best possible service. We look forward to Working for or with you in the near future!
SND Staffing is an EEO Employer.
Role: Warehouse Associate
Location: Upper Marlboro,
Apply for this job now.