Inspect all injection machines and associated equipment. Ensure that all specifications and standards are in technical compliance. Ensure all parts are running within quality specifications at a cycle rate that enables production demands to be met. We offer Medical Benefits, 401k retirement with matching funds, Paid vacation and DTO time
Inspects and Maintain machines and associated equipment
Conduct sampling of new molds and material (with process Manager)
Maintain records, equipment, and a clean working environment
Performs the duties of a processor including color changes, material changes, setups and sizing for quality.
Performs other duties assigned.
- Must be able to lift and handle a minimum of 45-50 pounds occasionally
- Good hand and eye coordination a must
- Perform work from a standing and/or sitting position as required
- All work is performed in a manufacturing environment which may be hot/cold and requires the use of PPE at all times (eye glasses, ear plugs were required, etc..)
- Forklift experience preferred.
This is a Full time position on 2nd and 3rd shifts
We produce plastic pails and lids using injection process. We offer print on different size pails with UV inks from one to eight colors.
Role: Plastic Process Technician
Apply for this job now.