A well-respected client of mine in the area is seeking an experienced Commercial Title Examiner.
This organization is looking to add an experienced full-time Commercial Title Examiner to join our growing title department. You will work with the entire title team to ensure each customer has an amazing and refreshing experience throughout their real estate transactions
What you do:
- Communicating with all parties to a transaction
- Examining title search
- Preparing commitments and title reports
- Understanding of title insurance underwriting guidelines
- Assist with clearance tasks associated with all liens/judgments
- Checking all documents for accuracy
- Assist other departments with processing requirements as requested
What you need:
- 5 years of work history at a larger commercial real estate title company, preferably examining
- Experience working with Large commercial deals
- Excellent customer service skills - providing our customers with a top-notch experience
- High attention to detail
- Reliable Internet Connection
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office Preferred:
- Experience with Title Software
What we offer:
- Paid vacation, 10+ Federal holidays, and sick days
- Competitive pay
- Opportunity to advance your career
- Work From Home!
If this is the position for you, you may send a confidential resume to CJ Johnson at #removed#
You may also call or text CJ Johnson at 605.988.6551
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.