VENN GROUP The specialists in professional temporary recruitment
An established Charity is currently recruiting for a Project Worker to join their team on a temporary contract in Hertfordshire.
Length: Temporary - 3 months ongoing
Hours: 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday 9-5
- · To provide an effective support service, adhering to all relevant Group policies and procedures
- · To complete and report on set objectives and targets
- · To maintain accurate records and complete all relevant administrative tasks required
- · To be aware of and work closely with all relevant internal and external professionals
- · To actively encourage and facilitate opportunities for meaningful customer involvement
- · Promote the support service area of operation; to include identifying referrers, attend relevant multi-disciplinary meetings and update support service promotional material.
- · To visit customers and provide housing related support
- · To provide outreach support when required
- · To deputise for scheme manager as required
- · To be flexible with working hours and willing to work evenings and weekends
- · An Enhanced DBS, dated from within the last 3 years or willingness to apply
- · Experience in a similar positon working with vulnerable people
Please send your updated CV to #removed# if you are interested in the position.