Company: MAINE TUCKER RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
HR Administrator - 3-month Fixed Term Contract to start ASAP!
Based in amazing offices near Chancery Lane is a leading business advisory firm with a first-rate culture, looking for a graduate HR Administrator to join their dynamic and friendly People Operations Team on a 3 month FTC.
As HR Administrator you will be responsible for providing a wide range of administrative support to this extremely busy team! This role will suit a bright graduate with some corporate experience (ideally within an HR Function but we are open-minded) and a fantastic attitude and work ethic. The key here is that you are able to work at an extremely fast pace whilst providing exceptional, detail-oriented administrative support with vigour and energy!
You will ideally have strong skills in MS Office, especially in PowerPoint, ideally have worked with an HR System and be confident with working with data and be passionate about building your career in HR!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support the Head of People with a range of administrative tasks and provide supporting documentation for HR projects
- Develop strong working relationships with EMEA People team and other departments
- Track and maintain HR records including maternity leave, paternity leave, flexible working, sickness, absence, and holiday records
- Assist with the integration and maintenance of the new HR policies, procedures, and the Global HR system
- Assist the HR People Operations Team with the drafting of contracts and amendments of employment.
- Support the People Operations Team to ensure the probation process is compliant from both regulatory and Company policy perspectives
- Work closely with the People Business Partners and On-boarding team to ensure that processes are aligned to support the onboarding of all new colleagues
- Support the People Operations Team to administer the benefits programme for the UK.
Please apply by submitting your CV for immediate consideration.