Job Type: Permanent, PartTime
Salary: £85 - £90 per day
Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging role as a teaching assistant in a SEN school? Do you have similar experience working with children with special educational needs? If yes, then this is the opportunity for you!
We are looking for a teaching assistant to join our friendly and supportive team at an SEN School based in Bradford, a specialist school for children aged 4 to 16 with a range of learning difficulties and disabilities. You will work closely with the class teacher and other professionals to provide high-quality education and care for our pupils. You will also assist with the planning, preparation and delivery of lessons and activities, as well as supporting the social and emotional development of the children.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- A relevant qualification in teaching assistant or childcare, or equivalent experience
- A good understanding of the needs and challenges of children with SEN
- A positive and flexible attitude, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
- A DBS check and references
There are full and part time positions available, starting as soon as possible. As well as a competative salary, you will also benefit from a range of training and development opportunities, as well as a supportive and collaborative work environment.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online today!