Class 2 Driver
Full Time Employment
Are you an HGV Class 2 driver looking for a change? Do you want to work Monday to Friday, with regular hours on a fixed day shift? Then this is the role for you! Our clients are looking for Class 2 HGV drivers! 42.5 hours per week, plus an hours break, Monday-Friday. Additional weekend work will be scheduled on a rota basis. Based at the depot in Dunstable, this is an excellent opportunity to join the market in powered access. As an HGV Class 2 driver we are looking for people that have the correct licences, enjoy dealing with people on a daily basis, have excellent customer service skills and understand the importance of health and safety within an organisation.
- Monday-Friday - 42.5 hours - Fixed Shift Pattern
- 1 in 4 Saturdays 8-12
- Holiday allowance
- Salary- £13ph - (£28,760 per annum)
- Bonus- £2000 per annum
- Overtime- Paid at £15ph
- Load/Unload machines
- Maintaining security of load when loading
- transporting and delivering machines
- Handover machines to customers and familiarise customers with machine operation
- Carry out daily checks on vehicle and ancillary equipment.
- Comply with legislation regarding vehicle safety, tachographs operation and working time
- act as an ambassador for the company, providing high standard of customer care and being polite at all times
What you must bring
- Experience of driving a low loader, car transporter, recovery vehicle or delivering construction equipment is highly preferred.
- An understanding of the importance of customer service is essential, this is not an A to B driving job and there is a lot of customer contact.
*By applying for this role, you are consenting for RSD Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Follow RSD Recruitment on your favourite social networks - LinkedIn & Facebook