COMPANY: MORGAN LAW PARTNERS LLP
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £35,000 - £45,000
£35,000 - £40,000
Remote interviews will be conducted.
Reporting into the Head of Financial Planning & Investments, the post holder will support the delivery and design of the Group’s Long Term Financial Plan and associated regulatory returns.
The post holder will also be involved in reviewing investment appraisals, credit rating modelling, peer review, design and maintenance of bespoke Excel models and other ad hoc financial analysis and appraisal.
With the Head of Financial Planning & Investment, the post holder will lead the organisation in maintaining robust financial risk appraisal and analysis for new development schemes.
- Support the Head of Financial Planning & Investment in the production and maintenance of the annual Long Term Financial Plan and quarterly updates.
- Working with the Development team to review investment appraisals, bespoke models and contributing to the reports submitted to Executive for approval of all schemes.
- The creation and maintenance of in-house Excel appraisal models for complex schemes and projects including detailed cashflow, accounting and key performance indicators (KPI) to support commercial decision making, capacity maximisation and negotiation with stakeholders.
- Working with external joint venture (JV) partners on the financial analysis of projects and review and input in to externally created appraisal models.
- Understand and explain model results and wider commercial implications, verbally and in written reports.
- Provide financial analysis support for securing funding, either from banks, investors or government backed sources.
Previous Housing Association experience or construction experience would be very beneficial.
Interviews will be conducted remotely.
£35,000 - £40,000