Working in fast-paced, fast growing facility, ensure the safety and security of the facility, assets, and employees by acting as a liaison between visitors and employees, representing the company through positive interactions with other departments, and ensuring adherence to security policies while meeting Folium performance standards.
- Does safety/hazard site walkthroughs, monitors the hazard materials onsite, checks security of site.
- Performs First Responder duties.
- Oversees and observes employees entering and exiting the building.
- Walks through and around the exterior of the entire facility conducting Safety/Hazard/Security audits.
- Walks throughout the facility and conducts general investigations, inventory counts and cycle counts.
- Must read Standard Operating Procedures, hear fire/security alarms and phones, and be able to monitor CCTV.
- Provides trainings to other employees as needed.
- Perform housekeeping duties, keep floors clean, and keep work areas neat and clean.
- Maintain a safe work environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, basic math and reading skills and legible handwriting.
Folium Biosciences is the largest vertically integrated producer, manufacturer, and distributor of hemp-derived phytocannabinoids in the USA. We own and operate the largest phytocannabinoid extraction and purification facility in the USA. Our unique engineering process allows us to separate and remove unwanted compounds, while creating the maximum potency level of phytocannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids.
Role: Loss Prevention Officer
Apply for this job now.