ABC Teachers, part of TES, require SEN Support Workers to support children and young adults in the classroom on a flexible basis. The schools are based in Birmingham and surrounding areas and require experienced staff from November 2020.
About the role:
- Providing help and support on a 1:1 basis to students with a variety of SEN (Special Education Needs) such as Moderate Learning Difficulties, Autistic Spectrum Condition, Physical Disabilities and more
- Flexible days to suit your life style - choose your days on a weekly basis
- Follow the instruction of the class teacher to promote inclusion and learning for the children
- Available from November 2020
About the school:
- Experience different SEN schools - from Moderate Learning Difficulty to Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty schools
- Easily accessible from a number of areas in North, Central and South Birmingham
- Well-established schools with strong reputations
- Have strong communications skills with the ability to quickly built rapport with students
- Suitable qualifications such as Youth Work, Health and Social Care or Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools are desired but not essential
- Have previous experience working with children and young people with a wide range of additional needs
- Able to obtain suitable references and a DBS check
About ABC Teachers:
- A leading education company in partnership with TES
- Excellent rates of pay paid by our in-house payroll team using the PAYE (pay as you earn) system
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to ensure you receive the pay and working conditions you are entitled to as an agency worker
- FREE career professional development and guidance through your education career
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV via this website as soon as possible and we will be in touch.
If you would like to find out more information about the role, please call Charnice on 0121 4812230
To register with ABC Teachers or keep up to date with similar positions we have available, please visit the ABC Teachers or TES Website. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook.
PLEASE NOTE: due to COVID-19, we are currently completing interviews and registrations online via secure web rooms. The technology we have put into place ensures that we can move forward with your application, ready for September.