Build Recruitment is currently recruiting for a number of Young Persons Support Workers to provide adhoc cover to a number of services in and around Hertfordshire including,, Hertsmere, South Oxhey, Berkhamsted, Stevenage, St Albans,Waltham Cross , Baldock, Herford and Hitchin
You will be responsible for providing support within a supported accommodation project for young clients with a variety of issues including offending behaviour, substance misuse, those enduring mental health and homelessness.
You will be responsible for
- Devising and implementing individual support plans
- Advising on independent living skills required to maintain a tenancy.
- Working with clients to minimise the risk of offending and being involved with drugs and alcohol.
- Signposting to other external agencies.
- Attend case conferences and other related meetings where appropriate.
This role is a long term temporary role.
The successful applicant will need a DBS within the last 3 years
If you are interested please send your CV to
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Role: bank support worker-young people
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Hertford, South East
Apply for this job now.