Bobcat of the Rockies
Diesel Technician / Mechanic
Bobcat of the Rockies is your family owned, authorized Bobcat dealer with locations in Colorado. We offer new and used compact equipment and attachments, including compact track loaders, compact excavators, skid-steer loaders, utility vehicles and tele handlers.More than a job . Bobcat of the Rockies is your path to a rewarding career. As a family-owned business, we strive to be one of America's Top 100 best employers.
If you have a background in light or heavy construction equipment or agricultural equipment repair, we would like the opportunity to talk to you!
BASIC FUNCTION:The Service Technician/Mechanic is responsible for the effective repair of machine components in the field, at high levels of quality. This individual must work under direct supervision.
REPORTS TO: Service Foreman and/or Service Manager.
Previous experience working on Bobcats is a plus!
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND AUTHORITY:
- Recondition and repair equipment and components
- Plan methods and sequence of performing repairs assigned
- Order all parts and materials required to perform assigned repairs
- Effect the repairs in a safe and effective manner
- Ensure that all repairs are completed as assigned
- Ensure the cosmetic appearance upon completion as required
- Ensure all parts and materials not used are returned as per guidelines
- Maintain the work area in a clean and safe condition
- Maintain good working records for time, parts, supplies, and outside purchases in repairs
- All record keeping methods are followed per instructions
- All cost-related items are included in the job “jacket”
- Ensure all records are kept legible and in compliance with established methods
Maintain and care for shop tools, equipment and vehicles
- All specialty tools used on the job are obtained using the methods established
- All tools and special equipment used on repairs are clean before being returned
- All specialty tools used on jobs are returned to the original location in working condition
- Wear all personal protective equipment, as required; and encourages others to do so.
Communicate with others professionally
- All communications with customers is conducted in a manner reflecting respect and honesty
- All communications with co-workers is conducted in a polite and courteous manner
COMPETENCY, EDUCATION, AND SKILLS:
The individual in this position should be personable, a problem solver, reliable, ethical, intelligent, and able to adapt to all of the forces around them — customers, suppliers, department employees, co-workers and manufacturers' employees.
A technical school certificate or equivalent experience in mechanical repairs is required.
Requirements:3+ years of Diesel, Hydraulic/Hydrostatic and electrical experience. Technical School Certificate or Equivalent
** Bobcat experience will put you a head!**
**Spanish speaking valued
Benefits:Comprehensive benefit package including: Health Insurance, Dental; 401K Program with Company Match; Paid Vacation and Sick Leave. Plus. . . Specialized training and the opportunity to grow in a stable, fun and engaging, family owned business. No evenings, No overnights, No weekends. Competitive Hourly Rate commensurate with experience Bonus Program
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Bobcat experience do you have?
- How many years of Diesel Technician experience do you have?
- How many years of Electrical Troubleshooting experience do you have?
- How many years of High Pressure Common Rail experience do you have?
- How many years of Hydraulics experience do you have?
Berry Companies, Inc. is a family owned business headquartered in Wichita, KS. It is an administrative group which provides accounting, data processing, payroll,insurance, advertising, and financial services to the seven operating divisions. Each operating division is operated and managed independently and is engaged in the distribution of construction or material handling equipment, which is purchased from manufacturers and sold or rented to contractors, governments and industries. **This is a Monday thru Friday business with no weekend work required! With competitive wages and an outstanding comprehension packages, Berry Companies and Bobcat of Houston is a great place to work!
Role: Diesel Technician Mechanic
Apply for this job now.