This is a rare opportunity to join this leading Legal 500 firm. The role is full time but only requires you to be in the Bristol office 2 days per week.
This is a Legal 500 firm that recognises their solicitors want a better quality of life whilst dealing with the best quality work.
They also pay leading salaries against the market rate and readily promote from within, so this is an exciting level to join them at, where the track to partnership may well be on your mind.
They are ranked in the Top 50 and Chambers, and they're well known for their industry-leading, award-winning teams.
Their sector specialisms include but aren't limited to; Technology; Energy; Retail; Housing; Financial Services, etc.
The firm has an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, and they will give you everything you need to grow and become the best you can be.
They're seeking a Risk & Compliance Lawyer 5+ PQE to join them in Bristol, Somerset.
The role is full time but only requires you to be in Bristol around 2 days per week.
This is an exceptional chance to join a team that has an enviable client base and are going through some incredibly exciting times. Given their growth, they're looking for a Risk and Compliance Solicitor to join them.
Role responsibilities - what will you be doing?
- complex conflict queries
- claims handling, including liaising with fee earners, insurers, brokers, panel solicitors and other interested parties
- Supporting the team with complaints, including liaising with fee earners, complainants, regulators and other interested parties
- Assisting the Director with strategic, operational issues
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Queries relating to various regulators as necessary
- Assisting the MLRO and deputy MLRO with internal questions concerning the source of funds and money laundering
- Assisting with risk and compliance information for tenders and audits
- Helping other members of the risk and compliance team where needed
- Policy writing and updating
- Updating registers with key information
- Assisting with external accreditations
- You will be a Risk & Compliance Lawyer 5+ PQE
- You will be based in Bristol or relocating to Bristol, Somerset. (This role requires you to come to Bristol office around two days per week)
- You will receive a market-leading salary, which is dependent on experience
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Risk & Compliance Lawyer 5+ PQE to join this leading Legal 500 firm in their Bristol, Somerset office.
Apply now or feel free to give me a call for a confidential discussion.