Maintains a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Data Entry; Utilizes Funeral Services Software, Google Docs, Excel and Microsoft Word
- Maintain personnel files
- Assist with telephone calls, day to day administrative duties, and support
Requirements & Qualifications:
Experienced applicants must be highly detail oriented. A professional appearance, positive attitude and friendly smile a must. The candidate must share in the idea that families come first and maintain a premier level of customer service to the families we serve, funeral directors and colleagues.
Conservative Dress. Black Suit, White Dress Shirt or Blouse and Black Shoes are a position requirement. Uniform reimbursement available.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail Oriented
- Human Resource Experience helpful
- Compassionate towards others
- Positive attitude
- Enjoys being part of a team in a fast paced environment
Krause Funeral Homes is family owned and operated, growing, and progressive.
Role: Administrative & Human Resources Assistant
Apply for this job now.