Who We Are
We are actively pursuing individuals who are interested in becoming full-time real estate agents with our team!
Led by Jennifer Wehner, we are a top-performing Real Estate team in the Phoenix Metro Area. We have agents that service all areas of Maricopa County and parts of Pinal County. We have the systems, technology, leads, and culture you are looking for! We want to align ourselves with people who share our core values so we can continue to create a winning team dynamic and amazing experience for our clients.
- Stay curious + think big
- Lead with honesty + integrity
- Be humble + be grateful
- Act with a servants heart
Who You Are
An Associate Real Estate Agent helps clients with the purchase and sale of their home. In this position, you will assist clients with listing and selling their home and guide them through the home search and purchase process. Real Estate is a challenging and exciting business and as an Associate Real Estate Agent, you will be the key resource for your clients to make the most important purchase and sale of their life. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential to this role.
The ideal candidate for this position will be an innovative and creative thinker. Strong communication skills and an ability to build quality relationships with clients is critical to the role.
In this role, you will...
- Help clients price their property well and make it marketable.
- Communicate with other real estate professionals to increase awareness of the properties in your portfolio.
- Research your real estate market and understand the trends of home values in your area.
- Consult with clients and answer their questions and concerns before, during and after a real estate transaction.
- Mediate communications and negotiations between the home seller and purchaser.
As a company, we will...
- Provide weekly coaching and training with Jen and some of the top agents in the real estate industry.
- Give you access to our Full-time Marketing Manager so you have all expertise and none of marketing expense.
- Offer you a flexible schedule so you can have a healthy work/life balance.
- Guide you through the real estate licensing process.
Compensation in the real estate market is related directly to a Real Estate Professional's performance. High-performing, dedicated agents have reasonable potential to make over $80,000 a year after establishing a strong client base. You will find that the more time and work you put in, the more potential you will have for higher income.
Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are dedicated to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We take pride in being exceptional leaders and citizens of our community and we're dedicated to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.