The Content Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing and writing content in support of both internal and external communications including social.
- Concept, write, edit, publish and share daily content that builds meaningful connections.
- Develop copy for use in collateral, hand-outs, presentations and advertising.
- Responsible for our inbound marketing strategies including social media, blogs and lead generation.
- Design content marketing strategies managed through content calendar.
- Capture customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement.
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc.) to identify suitable topics to enhance reputation and drive leads.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proven work experience in Content Marketing
- Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress or other Content Management Software
- Understanding of web publishing requirements
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Expertise in social media platforms
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Bachelor’s Degree required, emphasis in Marketing & Communications preferred.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience preferred.
Come and join State National Companies, an innovative, dynamic leader in the U.S. insurance industry. Reach your highest potential in a business environment that rewards excellence and hard work. Receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, a 401K plan, vacation time and an employee wellness program. Work for a publicly traded company with a 40-year track record of growth and a culture that encourages you to think creatively and continually raise the bar.
Role: Copywriter & Content Marketing Specialist
Apply for this job now.