Status: Exempt, 40 hours per week
Works Under: General Direction
As part of our Client Services team you serve as the first line of contact with our clients. You identify client needs and work strategically to provide thoughtful solutions with measurable results.
We set the bar high at ID. We don’t just strive to solve our client’s problems; we challenge ourselves to transform their entire category.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be an Account Manager at ID:
On Any Given Day You Might:
· Determine strategic direction and steer team to answer client's needs within the framework of a brief
· Understand and commit to the client's business objectives
· Interface with clients during strategic discussions and handle escalations
· Maintain thorough knowledge of the client’s business, the consumer, and the marketplace in order to proactively contribute ideas and solutions
· Identify goals, deliverables, schedules and budgets for a given project
· Negotiate statements of work and retainers
· Clearly and convincingly articulate our team’s recommendations to the client and stay abreast of our service offerings to help clients meet their business objectives
· Ensure development of a holistic creative solution when working with other agencies on client projects
· Support Project Managers in issue and risk management
· Navigate negotiations between our business, the client and procurement and know when to leverage senior account leadership
· Keep the account plan "live" and relevant by maintaining a regular cadence to review account plan and updates
· Maintain accurate P&L for client’s account / portfolio of projects
· Assist in growing the agency’s book of business with your client and others
· Demonstrated local experience in a similar role
· 5-years agency/marketing account management
· A deep understanding of digital marketing and asset development (sites, ads, landing pages, etc.)
· Utility or public sector/regulated client experience highly desired
· Hunter mentality, not afraid to get out there
· Strong relationship management experience
· Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
· Able to lead a pitch that wins the hearts and minds of clients
· Experience in leading creative, strategy, marketing and tech-based accounts
· Professional presentation skills
· Utilities industry experience a bonus
· MS Office
This position requires sitting (or standing) for long periods of time at a computer; and communicating by telephone, video conference, and email. Dress code at ID is business casual (“pulled together.”) This position requires occasional travel to support client needs and inter-company meetings.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to: #removed#
In the subject line of your email, please indicate the following: Account _-_First Name_Last Name
Expect that we will carefully review your materials. In your cover letter, give us a sense of who you are by being honest, creative, and “yourself.”
ID will accept applications until the position is filled.
ID does not discriminate in its employment practices with regard to age, ancestry, arrest record, color, conviction record, creed, cultural background, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, military obligations, national origin, race, sex, or sexual orientation.
Role: Account Manager
Apply for this job now.