EU Design is a multinational trim manufacturing company with offices in India, Italy, China and NY.
We produce buttons, packaging and ribbons for the top fashion companies and seek dedicated, hardworking employees who understand what it takes to make a small business grow.
We value teamwork, integrity and ambition.
Assist the Senior Production Manager in daily tasks including, but not limited to:
- Closely following and interacting with global vendors via email communication
- Maintaining a production schedule to ensure delivery dates are met
- Preparing shipments and shipping documents
- Updating and utilizing profit and loss spreadsheet to analyze and realize sales goals
- Arranging sampling orders and creating product presentations
- Issuing invoices
- Problem solving in a proactive manner
What We Require:
- Bachelors Degree
- Consistent work ethic, day in and day out
- Strong written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs on a Mac desktop
- Organized, with an ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Ability to prioritize
- Interest in growing with a company and contributing to a team
- Background in Business Management, Sales, or Product Production is a plus
We encourage you to visit our website for more info: www.eu-design.com
Role: Assistant Merchandiser
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.