COMPANY: PSD GROUP
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £90,000 basic salary plus benefits
Client / Role
A leading residential developer, focused on the London and South East market, with extensive financial backing is looking to recruit a Financial Controller to help support this long-term growth strategy over the next 5 years.
This is a unique opportunity that provides reassuring stability in these uncertain times.
You’ll be responsible for contributing and assisting in the medium to longer term strategy of the department and assist in implementing the overall finance strategy while being accountable for managing the overall finance department to ensure this is achieved.
Duties will include:
- Day to day Financial Reporting: Responsible for statutory financial information including the filing of accounts within the requisite timeframes. Responsible for ensuring compliance with all tax and HMRC reporting requirements.
- Oversee the setting and monitoring of the annual overheads budgets and review overhead expenditure.
- Build strong and effective relationships with the finance team, joint venture partners, advisors and all functions.
- Support funding requirements by producing/reviewing drawdowns and on-going reporting to banks monthly and quarterly.
- Responsible for delivery of a timely basis joint venture trial balances, accounts, cash flows, feasibilities and board packs (produced by project accountant).
- Responsible for the delivery of timely and accurate information to all joint venture parties including Boards and any funders.
- Attend joint venture meetings as required, and ensure there is a finance representative present as required.
- Tax compliance, corporate tax and industry tax regulations
- Set financial operational procedures, and support team to deliver.
- Motivation, leadership and management of the finance team
You will be someone who can think outside the box and work proactively as a self-starter. Whilst being technically bright, you will need to bring strong business acumen and be able to consider the commercial accounting impacts as well as technical impacts for the business.
The ambitious growth aspirations leads to business changing needs by the day. As such, you’ll be used to operating on the front foot and will be in touch with the operational side of the business to ensure the business responds to changes quickly and efficiently.
£90,000 basic salary plus benefits.