- Leads Provided - rate tables, direct mail, online lead forms
- Rock Bottom Rates - a wholesale price direct to consumer model
- In House Coaching-Mentorship - core team over 15 years experience together
- Local Ownership and Control - all decisions through closing/funding in house
- Candidates must have an active Florida NMLS license
- Industry Leading Technology Stack - Encompass, Blend, Velocify CRM, etc
- Work hard, play hard - This is an experienced forward thinking team
- Originate new loan applications
- Negotiate mortgage terms and pricing effectively
- Collect supporting documentation utilizing point of sale technology
- Coordinate with setup and processing to obtain trailing documents
- Schedule and complete mortgage loan closings
- Maintain all State, Federal, and internal compliance and licensing requirements
- Accomplish company mission by completing related tasks as needed
- Sales-minded, self-starter with a desire to succeed & help others
- Mortgage industry background is a plus
- NMLS state licensing required to originate loans
LoanFlight Lending is focused on providing industry leading "wholesale direct" to consumer pricing. This along with a best in class technology stack empowers LoanFlight, it associates, and business parters to help as many families as possible with their home buying and financing needs.
LoanFlight licensed by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development as a Title II Mortgagee and a FHA approved licensed mortgage lender.
Using vast national experience, LoanFlight provides a perfect blend of modern technology with both personal and human understanding. We strive to make the mortgage process as efficient as possible without leaving anyone behind.
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, LoanFlight has a strategic expertise in the South-East, Mid-West, South, Mid-Atlantic, and South-West. Consumers and team members benefit greatly from LoanFlight's unique marketing and origination strategies. With a focus on efficient alignment and company culture, LoanFlight is the career choice of forward thinking mortgage professionals.
Role: Mortgage Loan Officer
Apply for this job now.