Business Development Coordinator
ACC is a leading marketing firm providing a full range of outsourced marketing and sales force solutions. We are an industry leader in several functional areas of promotional advertising, integrated marketing, and enjoy wide recognition for our work in brand consultation. We are at the forefront of the design and implementation of tailored marketing campaigns that immerse our client’s brands into the marketplace.
The Business Development Coordinator will perform a variety of marketing and sales duties on assigned client campaigns. The primary purpose of the position is to generate new business opportunities following proven processes to prospect business leads and close new accounts. The Business Development Coordinator will conduct high level conversations with business leads about how a client’s products and services will impact functionality and service levels. The successful candidate will be a strongly motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. This position has advancement potential within the company.
- Learn, build, and execute proven processes to generate new opportunities with consumers
- Strategize with executives each day on marketing and sales plans
- Engage consumers and business leads daily to educate them in products and services offered
- Continually discover and communicate consumer demand to clients and management
- Leverage marketing and sales tools to create a pipeline of potential customers
- Cultivate and develop strong relationships across departments and with team members
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in sales and business development
- 1-2 years related experience in marketing, sales or direct customer service
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Comfort working in a fast paced environment
- Love of learning and work strongly in a team and as an individual
ACC is the region’s customer acquisitions leader. We specialize in outreach campaigns that propel business growth for home improvement firms, saving our partners the trouble of hiring their own internal marketing teams. We look to a solid set of principles, thorough research, strategic planning, and unique messaging to build energy and propel action among targeted audiences. No billboard ads or radio spots are so effective. With our service expertise, you can expect impressive results.
Our team members are trained to manage every step of your campaign, from design and launch to optimization and beyond. Key partnerships and tech resources contribute to our efforts to push your business past the competition and secure high ROI.
Role: Business Management Coordinator
Apply for this job now.