Sr. Network EngineerLocation:
Alpharetta, GA or Roseland, NJJob Type:
(Dependent on salary history and experience)**SEEKING CANDIDATES LOCAL TO ROSELAND, NJ or ALPHARETTA, GA****NO CORP-TO-CORP AVAILABLE FOR THIS ROLE**About CSI Tech:
CSI Tech is a different kind of IT talent company. We do our homework to match the right people, with the right skills, to every client challenge. Whether you're an organization with an immediate IT staffing need or an IT professional searching for the idea opportunity, CSI Tech is the solution you've been looking for. We do IT talent right.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the Plan, Research, development of Private and Public cloud architecture for client's global business; Ensure technical solutions meet the needs of business such as speed, cost, performance, and security;
- Develop Data Center and WAN architectures and plan the direction of the platforms towards a 3 to 5 year technology horizon.
- Provide strategic and tactical guidance to client's engineering and operations teams, lending insight and expertise to infrastructure projects, issues, and incidents.
- Set technology direction, strategy, policies, and guidelines for technology activities such as Software Defined Network, 10G/25G, Routing/Switching, IPv6, Next Gen Branch Network, & Network Orchestration
- Develop operational strategies such as End of Life (EOL), applicable hardware/software product roadmaps, and vulnerability management processes.
- Conduct research on emerging technologies in support of infrastructure development efforts, and recommend technologies that will increase cost effectiveness and/or infrastructure reliability, flexibility, and availability.
- Validate and prepare detailed specifications and documentation of network environments, provide knowledge transfer to other technical staff who will support the environment when transitioned to production
- Develop, document, make recommendations, and communicate plans for investing in IT infrastructure, including analysis of cost reduction opportunities.
- Create annual technology business plan for area of responsibility.
- Provide vision in support of the creation of Architecture.
- Evaluate new and existing external product vendors in support of the enterprise goals.
- Recommend appropriate technology platform to support business processes and information flows.
- Analysis and recommendation of new or different technologies to enhance current systems.
- Provide technical support to client and technology management to ensure development of efficient application systems utilizing established standards, procedures and methodologies.
- Develop and maintain a system architecture and standards from firm wide operations
- Resolve architectural and technology choices balancing strategic integration and urgent business needs.
- Provide Tier 4 Operations support when required
Our employees enjoy great benefits:
- 7+ years' experience in infrastructure architecture and networking
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies (Python/Ansible)
- Technical degree or equivalent experience required; Computer Science or Mathematics background highly desired
- Strong written communication skills; ability to deliver high-quality documents, and paying attention to detail
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers
- Elevated level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and adopt innovative technologies
CSI Tech at a glance:
- Healthcare benefits
- 401(k) eligibility at six months of service, including a discretionary match from CSI and all of the benefits
- Expenses reimbursement, according to your contract
- Consultant Care Program
Being a part of a national and worldwide staffing industry enterprise, CSI Tech is a part of The CSI Companies which is part of Recruit, the 5th largest staffing company in the world. In 2013, CSI Tech expanded its reach even further by acquiring the Anteo Group, one of Atlanta's most respected IT firms. The combined resources of CSI Tech and Anteo Group strengthens and expands CSI's IT resources nationwide.
While we provide IT staffing support across various spectrums nationwide, we specialize in finding the perfect fit in 5 key areas: Software Development, Project Management, Infrastructure, Support, and Database and Reporting. Our responsiveness and high touch customer services has been recognized for three-consecutive years by our clients and candidates in an annual independent survey earning CSI Tech Best of Staffing Talent and Client Satisfaction Awards. - provided by Dice