The mission of this role is to provide compelling creative assets and content to be used in marketing collateral.
Key outcomes include:
- Growing brand awareness among targeted consumers
- Increasing traffic rates across all segments
- Enhancing conversion rates at the point of sale across all segments
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinating and providing art direction for photo shoots, video shoots, and visual ads, including managing outside graphic designers
- Creating dynamic website content, including copy and creating new web properties (non-graphic) for relevant segments
- Writing digital/print collateral copy across segments
- Bachelors Degree or Higher
- 3 years of full-time professional experience in a related role
- Professional experience at a consumer brand
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Strong technology orientation
Dana Rebecca Designs (“DRD”) is a fine jewelry company founded in 2007 by Dana Gordon. The company was established on the belief that your jewelry should make you feel as comfortable as your favorite t-shirt and as amazing as your little black dress. Our fine jewelry collections are timelessly unique, wearable by women of all ages and sold at a competitive price. Each piece is cast in 14K gold using the highest quality diamonds and gemstones.
Our products are distributed through department stores, independent jewelers, company branded showrooms in Chicago and New York, and our proprietary e-commerce platform.
NAICS codes: Jewelry Wholesaling (42394), Jewelry Stores (44831), E-Commerce (45411)
Headquarters: Chicago, IL
Other Locations: New York, NY
Full-time Employees: 16
Primary Business Segments: Bridal, Department Stores, Direct (DRD Showrooms), Independent Stores, Web
Notable Clients: Nordstrom, Tassels, Stone and Strand
Working at DRD
Employment at DRD is one of the most sought-after professional experiences for recent college graduates and experienced professionals who have an interest in fashion and fine jewelry. Our Chicago and New York-based teams make meaningful contributions in a fast-paced environment. All team members are assigned to a primary business function or segment and provide support for critical company initiatives.
DRD is not a 9-5 company. We're passionate about our brand and the customers we serve and look to constantly improve how we are positioned in the marketplace. We're looking for leaders that share our enthusiasm for their careers and our brand.
Role: Marketing Coordinator
Apply for this job now.