We are looking for an experienced CNC Mill Programmer to join our company! We provide a variety of services, including composites manufacturing for unmanned systems and spacecraft, systems development, and design. Our teams specialize in the application of thermal corking and the extrusion of ablative materials. We focus on delivering solutions to the most complicated composites and thermal challenges.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, and specifications.
- Manage stock inventory (check availability, place orders, etc.).
- Program mills and lathes by entering instructions, including zero and reference points.
- Set tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches.
- Calculate requirements and prove part programs.
- Install and adjust tools, attachments, collets, bushings, cams, gears, stops, and stock pushers.
- Load feed mechanism by lifting stock into position.
- Verify settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample workpieces.
- Maintain specs by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting.
- Take measurements, detecting malfunctions, troubleshoot processes, adjust and reprogram controls, and sharpen and replace worn tools.
- Adhere to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Complete preventive maintenance requirements.
- Troubleshoot malfunctions.
- Document actions by completing production and quality logs.
- 2+ years of CNC mill programming experience.
- Experience with Mastercam 3 axis HSM and surfacing.
- Controller knowledge, preferred.
- FANUC experience, a plus.
- Strong knowledge of all metals with a focus on aluminum alloys.
- Able to read and interpret blue prints along with cad models to create desired programs.
- Knowledge of basic hand measuring tools.
- Able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
Powered by JazzHR