Essential Job Functions
- Work from heights, attics, and basements
- Measure existing roof dimensions, and verify array layouts
- Document electrical configuration of home, and raise awareness to existing issues
- Measure and document roof obstructions
- Use application-based platform to capture photos and upload to project management database
- Follow organization policies and procedures including OSHA requirements; Complete OSHA training as required
- Attend organization, safety and other training and meetings as required
- Ability to stay organized
- The ability to read plans, specifications, diagrams, equipment submittals, and material data sheets
- Excellent time management
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Awareness of illegal or damaged electrical equipment
- Awareness of unsafe working conditions
- Commitment to Excellence - Identify what needs to be accomplished and take action to achieve a standard of excellence beyond job expectations
- Corporate Values - Understand, embrace and integrate PosiGen's corporate values into everyday duties and responsibilities
- Customer Service - Identify and respond to current and future needs by providing excellent service to internal customers (employees)
- Safety and Security - Promote a safe work environment for employees
- Teamwork - Resourceful team player that builds, strengthens, and maintains collaborative relationships with others inside or outside the organization
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
- A minimum of one to three years of experience working on roofs preferred
- Willing and able to work from ladders/heights or working in confined spaces such as crawl spaces or attics, under mobile homes
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment criminal and drug screen
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to work in extreme environments (example: hot sun, cold)
- Must be willing and able to climb ladders, stairs and work on rooftops of multi-level buildings as well as within confined spaces such as attics
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Must be able to lift 70lbs
- The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
PosiGen is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Individuals who require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act in order to participate in the search process should notify the Office of Human Resources.