Are you a sports coach looking to pursue a career in the education sector?
Our client secondary school in the Merseyside are looking for a sports coach to join their school staffing team upon schools reopening in September. The successful sports coach will have the opportunity to support in a number of secondary schools in within Merseyside as a PE cover supervisor and learning support mentor, supporting a variety of students.
Supporting in secondary schools in this way, as a confident sports coach will provide you with valuable experience to support a future teacher training application. As a sports coach, you will have the relevant transferable skills to work with students that need a role model figure in the learning mentor role or to control students in the classroom as a PE cover supervisor. Any relevant previous experience is beneficial such as supporting as a youth worker or having undertaken a voluntary role in a school.
As a cover supervisor, you will take on the role of a teacher delivering sports lessons in Physical Education using lesson plans that have been set by the school's teachers. It is essential that students remain on task and are controlled through effective behaviour management skills. Teaching Personnel provide regular training courses on classroom and behaviour management that you will be able to access for free.
We currently support secondary schools in the local authorities of Liverpool and the Wirral including Cheshire and Cheshire west. So if you are located in these areas and available for work please apply below with your interest for an immediate call back.
Key features for sports coaches:
- Weekly pay, with earning potential up to GBP1350 per month depending on prior experience
- First-hand, highly valuable opportunities to work in secondary schools if you are pursuing a career in the education sector
- Start with the school in September 2020
- Opportunities to access teaching personnel's training and development programmes
- Working on a flexible basis with the opportunity to earn a school-based contract
- Benefit from a variety of secondary school based, supporting within the classroom, leading full lessons and working with small groups of students
If you are a dedicated sports coach interested in working within a secondary school environment, then apply for his role by selecting the link below and upload your latest most up to date CV with a short covering statement to support your application.
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant qualifications please send your CV to #removed# or apply with the link below.