Junior Sous Chef - £28k + service charge - Oxford
The Job Role
- We are looking for a Junior Sous Chef to join the senior management team in this beautiful, busy Hotel, which has an amazing reputation in the market place
- You will be fully accountable for the on-going training and development of your kitchen team, whilst working alongside the Executive Head chef and Executive sous chef.
- Busy Hotel with outlets ranging from an award-winning restaurant, private dining
- High end Conference and banqueting department which caters for around 300-covers
- Popular afternoon tea service which is serviced by the current pastry team
- As Junior Sous chef you will be involved with writing of menus, with the emphasis on fresh seasonal produce
- You will be involved in costings and ordering to achieve company set GP
- As Junior Sous chef you will come from a similar management position with experience of running all sections in the kitchen
- Track record of team management and people development.
- Previous 4/5-star Hotel experience with multiple outlets essential
- Previous experience at 2 AA-rosette level
- We are looking for a Hands-on, Self-starter who can manage their own time
- Track record of achieving a good GP
- Somebody who wants to work with fresh produce, and serve modern British cuisine with the wow factor
- Salary of £28k per annum
- Service charge
- Pension & Health care
- 28 days holiday
- 45 hour contract working 5 days over 7
The Location - Oxford
James Webber Recruitment prides itself on providing the highest quality of hotel / restaurant staff and due to the high volume of applicants, please note that we will only be in contact with you if your application is successful.
ONLY CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE UK MAY APPLY
Role: Junior Sous Chef - £28k + service charge - Oxford
Apply for this job now.