We are currently seeking an Aparment Maintenance Technician to join our team! You will be responsible for completing work orders, painting apartments,and other required tasks. Knowledge of Plumbing, HVAC, and Electric a must. Must be able to pass a criminal and drug test. Must have a valid drivers license. CFC certification is a bonus.
- Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion
- Estimate time and extent of repairs
- Perform routine preventive maintenance
- Maintain material and supply inventory
- Oversee work performed by outside contractors as necessary
- Previous experience in maintenance or other related fields
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Experience with HVAC a bonus
- CFC Certified a bonus.
Village development Group is a Maryland based family owned Real Estate company. We are expanding throughout the region and are looking for motivated candidates to become part of our team.
Role: Aparment Maintenance Technician
Apply for this job now.