The ERP Coordinator will support Production personnel with the ERP system. The individual in this position will be expected to perform additional job-related responsibilities and duties throughout the facility as assigned and or as necessary.
- If necessary, will assist in pre-production by uploading shift information from Production Calendar into ERP, creating a released production order for finished goods, and using the planning worksheet to create production orders for WIPs
- Generate and print production reports, utilizing information from the ERP system
- Ensure output journals and ad-hoc from the previous shift are added to reports
- Posting output for a batch of production orders as well as posting output for a single production order
- Post orders as the job is completed and weighing the quantity before posting
- Post finished goods in Pick and Pack bin and post WIP in current daily bin
- Update the output quantities in the ERP system when over or under produced in order to improve recipe needs and financials
- At end of shift, communicate any unfinished output to the ERP coordinator of the next shift or to a supervisor
- Create adhoc orders for RTE shortage
- Using the consumption journal, flush out the bin code for the day
- Close out all released production orders associated with the shift, once the shift is completed and sales orders have been closed out
- Follow all GMPs and food safety standards
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 3+ years or relevant experience in operations and manufacturing.
- ERP, Inventory management and warehouse experience.
- Availability to work overtime and extended hours as required by productivity schedule.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously and handle adverse and urgent situations with rapid changes in priorities.
- Strong PC background with working knowledge of ERP and warehouse management systems.
- Proven time management and project management ability.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Desire to work in an exciting, start-up environment that encourages individual growth and excellence.
- High ethical standards, strong values, integrity, drive and delivery results, pride in personal and team performance, decision quality, and action oriented are fundamental imperatives.
Freshly, Inc. offers an exciting environment, one based on innovation, open communication from top to bottom, and deep energy and commitment to a business that is on a steep growth trajectory. For individuals seeking an opportunity to be a part of a world-class team, to grow professionally, and to make a difference within their area of responsibility, Freshly, Inc. offers the perfect setting.
Feel free to visit the attached links for information regarding our company:
Role: ERP Administrative Coordinator
Apply for this job now.