Random42, a successful animation house, is looking for a talented 3D Animator to join our growing production team based in London.
We’re the global leader in providing 3D medical animation and scientific storytelling solutions to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device and consumer health industries.
About the role
- Working closely with other animators, artists and our in-house team of scientists
- Producing top quality medical animation for an exciting variety of companies
- These range from pharmaceutical giants to small innovative biotechnology companies
- Rigging/character animation in 3DS Max (other packages such as Maya, Modo considered)
- Organic and procedural workflows and ideas
- Making use of modifiers and tools to achieve unique and interesting animations
- Good understanding of Modelling, Lighting, Texturing, Rendering, Animation and Compositing
- Experience working with game engines and the UE4/Unity animator pipeline
- Experience of render engines such as VRay
- Compositing in Fusion or Nuke
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong self-motivation
- An interest in biological sciences and the inner world of the human body
- Good organisational skills with the ability to work to deadlines and manage workload, prioritising where necessary
- Able to react positively to feedback from clients
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Diligent, eager and ready to learn
- Hybrid Working (pattern dependant on length of service)
- 25 days holiday
- Company pension
- Annual bonus scheme
- Calm Premium Membership
- WeCare Digital Health&Wellbeing Service
- Life insurance (4x salary)
- Cycle scheme
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Candidates with previous experience and job titles including; 3D Artist, 3D Engineer, Faceware Engineer, Technical Director, CGI Artist, CG Generalist, Technical Account Manager, CGI Engineer, Technical Consultant, Account Manager, Account Executive, 3D Technician, CGI Technician, Animation Account Manager may also be considered for this role.