COMPANY: WILD RECRUITMENT
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager to work for an Air Force company.
MUST BE SC CLEARED
23 Months Contract
You will be responsible for constructing and publishing the weekly flying programme whilst adapting this tactically as required to achieve the Squadron's Flying task.
- To assist in monitoring the budgetary expenditure.
- Focal point between the Engineers, OC Training Flight and OC Mission Support Flight to ensure that aircraft and aircrew are scheduled, that all enablers are booked or coordinated appropriately and that external operational events are factored in through coordination with Lossiemouth A5 Plans and other Flying Squadrons.
- To assist to ensure that all work is programmed and completed within contractually defined timescales.
- To lead and manage the team leaders and staff, including dealing with, recruitment, sickness absence, undertaking appraisals in accordance with the performance appraisal guidelines, conducting monthly one to one meetings, objective setting and monitoring/managing performance and managing performance and misconduct and instigating the appropriate procedures as and when necessary.
- Plan and programme the workload to ensure correct job progression within each property. Ensure that all materials and information are available to the operation teams.
- To ensure that proper negotiations are carried out with clients and sub-contractors, accurate estimates are provided, and ensure that variations and other costs are recovered in line with company procedures and proper accounts are promptly submitted.
- To be responsible in ensuring that the Schedule of Rates and other contract requirements are appropriately, correctly and efficiently being used in respect of the work being carried out.
- Provide technical advice to team leaders, operatives, staff and clients.
- To use the information technology systems, communications and equipment, to assist in the monitoring of the daily business operation and performance.
- To be responsible for the security of work places, plant and materials and other equipment allocated for operational requirements.
- To have overall responsibility in ensuring that timesheets, bonus sheets and any other documents required are completed accurately and returned within the specified timescales.
- SC Clarence
- Air Force experience
- Management experience
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.