Junior position for a fast-growing blog for men about dating and health.
We have doubled our traffic to 400k views/month in the last year and look to double that again in the year ahead, as well as launch a new health-focused brand. With our big goals, we need help and that’s where you come in!
You’ll work side-by-side with our Content Manager and his skilled team to help increase SEO traffic. You’ll gain a full mastery of how a blog works and makes money.
- SEO keyword research (using SEMRush SaaS)
- On-page SEO optimization for specific keywords
- Using WordPress to schedule and optimize content
- Search Video Optimization (SVO). Optimize headlines and descriptions for maximum visibility in YouTube’s search engine.
- Create SEO-related reports
- Analyze reports with team members and make data-driven decisions
- Manage and improve our Facebook ChatBot (through ManyChat SaaS)
- A willingness to soak up knowledge quickly and apply it to problem solving and company processes
- A process-oriented mindset--we don’t want to reinvent the wheel every project.
- Proven hard-worker and self-starter. Always looking to do more, do better.
- Take ownership of the role. You shouldn’t have to be micromanaged every second of every day, and you should actively look for better processes and ways of doing things, to get better results.
- Easy to work with and a team player. We are a close-knit team that “has each others’ backs.” If you can’t be a good team member, this role probably isn’t for you.
TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
To apply please attach your resume and answer the following questions in your cover letter.
- Why are you leaving or have left your current position?
- Why do you think you’re a good fit for this position? Include any relevant experience you wish to highlight (prior experience not necessary)
- Where do you want your career to be in 3-5 years?
- How many years of Keyword Research experience do you have?
- How many years of SEO Tools experience do you have?
- How many years of WordPress experience do you have?
Someone from our team will get back to you in less than 72 hours about your acceptance.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
Compensation: $30k - 40k+
Hours: 9am - 5pm Eastern, Monday-Friday (semi-flexible)
Location: US and Canada strongly preferred. May be asked to attend
company retreats in New York or other US-based cities 2-4x per year.
Our Team: Our core team is located in NYC. We are 25 strong.
Role: Junior Content Marketer / SEO Editor
Location: New City,
Apply for this job now.