If you have Senior Human Resource Business Partner experience and want to make a difference to your community, Tate wants to hear from you. We are looking for a Senior HR Business Partner (Business Engagement) to join the NHS Test and Trace team in Royal Leamington Spa, and the role offers a salary of £54,000 plus retention bonus.
You will be based at the Rosalind Franklin Laboratory, the UK's largest diagnostic testing facility (which is also a short walk away from the Royal Leamington Spa station). The laboratory is central to supporting the UK's COVID-19 recovery efforts and will be key to managing future disease threats.
As an HR manager, you will contribute to the development of the HR/People plan and deputise for some aspects of the HR Director's role in their absence.
In your first weeks in this Senior HR Business Partner (Business Engagement) role, you can expect to:
- Work with the HRD, SHRM - Operations, and the SLT to co-create and drive an LSL HR/people plan
- Build trusted relationships with line managers and the lab senior leadership team
- Attend lab ops and relevant management meetings to support and drive forward people solutions to operational lab issues
- Challenge managers' thinking, influencing decisions that support the achievement of corporate objectives in a values-compliant manner
You will also be expected to horizon-scan for changes in employment law and recommend and implement appropriate plans.
To apply for this Senior HR Business Partner (Business Engagement) role, you must have general HR experience and be CIPD qualified (MCIPD or above).
You will also require the following:
- Experience managing and influencing senior stakeholders on HR/people matters
- Skill in at least two areas of HR specialism (e.g. organisational change, TUPE, equality/inclusion)
- Experience project managing, designing, and developing a range of HR programmes to time and budget
In return for your knowledge and expertise, you will receive a favourable salary and benefits package. While this is an 18-month contract role, there is the opportunity to be made permanent.
To apply for this Senior HR Business Partner (Business Engagement) job in Royal Leamington Spa, contact Tate today.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.