Headquartered in Longmont, Colorado, Treehouse continually raises the standard of scientific innovation, regulatory compliance, and manufacturing excellence in the industrial hemp industry. By leveraging an extensive IP portfolio surrounding cannabinoid processing and formulations and combining them with a cutting-edge production facility - TREEHOUSE is uniquely able to offer advanced scientific solutions that are simply unmatched by any other cannabinoid-based manufactures.
The Production Manager will lead a cross-functional team of supervisors and manufacturing employees. They will also be responsible for ensuring that their team is properly trained and provided the direction and motivation needed to meet Key Performance Indicators that include Employee and Food Safety (GMPs), Efficiency Metrics, Yield Realization and Product Cost Targets. Additionally, she/he is responsible for interfacing with and providing direction to the sanitation and maintenance resources that are responsible manufacturing areas and related equipment.
TREEHOUSE is looking for someone who is a self-starter, team player, flexible to varying work schedules, has a strong work ethic, and has the ability to handle change as part of a rapidly growing company. Additionally, you should be familiar with cGMP, ISO, and FDA food manufacturing procedures, personnel management, and possess a basic knowledge of manufacturing systems infrastructure. In return for the skills mentioned above we are offering a challenging, fast paced environment, with the opportunity to become one of the key members of a rapidly growing company, within one of the fastest growing and most exciting industries in America.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Establish a culture of respect, hard work, consistency, and effective communication within your production team.
- Participate in the hiring of your team as we continually expand.
- Ensure your team is properly trained and provided the motivation needed to meet company KPIs -employee safety, food safety, efficiency metrics, yield realization, product cost targets, etc.
- Continually coach your production team and execute all production staff performance reviews.
- Work cross functionally with our research PhDs, Engineers, and QC/QA team to continually review and analyze production work processes and implements corrective action for operational improvements.
- Maintain processing yields, quality assurance, and control methods within an ever-improving and expanding manufacturing operation.
- Utilize industry best practices to establish new - or refine our existing - systems for the monitoring and managing batch records, inventory, and manufacturing KPIs.
- Utilize existing - or implement new - production planning tools to maximize our resources, facility throughput, and workflow efficiency.
- Maintain accurate records, mathematical computations, and production reports.
- Maintain Treehouse Biotech’s high standards of manufacturing excellence in food safety, sanitation, and cleanliness in all manufacturing areas.
- Manage and provide direction to the sanitation and maintenance resources responsible for our manufacturing areas and equipment.
- Work cross functionally with our QC/QA Director and Chief Compliance Officer to ensure our manufacturing operation adheres to Federal, State, and District regulations for food ingredient manufacturing and employee safety.
- Maintain our company’s processing procedures, facility, and equipment to cGMP and ISO, and FDA compliance.
- Monitor the daily processes in regard to health sanitation, safety regulations, the handling and storage of food ingredients, and the operation of our processing facilities and equipment.
- Performs other duties, as assigned, and follows through on requests in a timely manner.
Qualification - Essential Requirements
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- A commitment to Treehouse Biotech’s culture of scientific innovation, regulatory compliance, and manufacturing excellence.
- The entrepreneurial spirit and drive needed to work effectively within a young and rapidly growing company.
- A self-starter who wants the opportunity and responsibility of shaping their own team and management processes without being micromanaged.
- Hands on production manager experience working in a cGMP food or nutraceutical manufacturing facility.
- Proven track record for delivering success in fast paced, results oriented environments.
- Proven management experience including the training, development, and cultivation of teams.
- Advanced knowledge of safe and proper Safety Programs in a food manufacturing environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and oral and written communication.
- Strong computer skills with the ability to learn new programs or systems quickly.
- Ability to work well with others and participate as part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task in a professional, respectful manner, with keen attention to detail.
- Valid driver's license required.
- Able to lift 50 pounds and physically perform requirements of job.
Headquartered in Longmont, Colorado, Treehouse Biotech continually raises the standard of scientific innovation, regulatory compliance, and manufacturing excellence in the industrial hemp industry. By leveraging an extensive IP portfolio surrounding cannabinoid processing and formulations and combining them with a cutting-edge production facility - TREEHOUSE is uniquely able to offer advanced scientific solutions that are simply unmatched by any other cannabinoid-based manufactures.
Role: Production Manager
Apply for this job now.