* Reception Teacher (EYFS) *
* January 2019 start date *
* Ealing Primary London *
* Inner London weighted salary *
* Full time, Permanent position + additional Package Benefits *
REESON Education are currently working in partnership with a recently May 2017 Ofsted rated "Good" primary academy who are looking for an outgoing and passionate Reception teacher (EYFS) to join their team from January 2019. The school take great pride in providing a high level of education for the students and have formed partnerships with both locally and national schools.
Based in the heart of Ealing, the school has recently moved into a new building, offer fantastic facilities and resources. The school has a friendly and energetic vibe, this is due to the close relationships formed between teachers, parents and students alike. Having recently undergone reconstruction the school has filled its bright and spacious classrooms with state of the art resources, this along with the well behaved and eager to learn children creates for a wonderful working environment. The school is also very well connected with over ground stations, and multiple bus stops within walking distance. Alongside this, there is also a large staff car park, making the school accessible for teachers based in West London.
What the School are looking for in a candidate:
- Previous EY teaching experience
- Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent EY qualification
- Strong academic background
- A valid DBS, or willing to have one done for you
- Motivated and friendly personality
- Strong curriculum knowledge
If this Reception teacher ( EYFS ) position is of interest then please do not hesitate sending through an up-to-date CV to Bonnie at REESON Education, alternatively call on 02038410777